Wednesday, July 27, 2016

What a day to be a WOMAN in America!!!

This is going to be short, but I just wanted to take the time to say OHEMGEE, WE HAVE OFFICALLY NOMINATED THE VERY FIRST WOMAN FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!  I mean, girls, do you KNOW what this means?!  All the barriers are gone.  YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU WANT!  There is no place a woman doesn't belong!  

I know a lot of you say "I just can't vote for Hillary".  Honestly, I don't understand that at all, but I think that's what makes this beautiful country just so beautiful: we don't have to agree, because it's all about having the freedom to choose!  If you want to argue with me about it, that's fine!  Argue away, pretty lady, because we. are. FREE!!!  


Enjoy this day, my loves!  For THIS DAY is THE FIRST DAY!  ...and if you happen to be with me, skooch on over to HRC's website and share the love!  I proudly tell you that my WIP's will soon be toted around in the amazingly gorgeous "H" tote bag and I can't wait!!!  


Hillary, y'all!!!  We are STRONGER TOGETHER!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment