Tuesday, July 5, 2016

11 months later...

...my last post was in August of 2015.  Oops.  Apparently I'm not very good at this!  :)  Hmm, now to get you back up-to-date: Ikey is 19-and-a-half months old now; walking, talking, biting, yeah.  I flushed my t-shirt idea; wish I had the time to do everything I dreamed about!  I got my insurance license and started selling; life and health, and property and casualty!  <insert shameless plug here>  If y'all need any coverage or have any questions, call me!  Quotes are free and more-or-less painless!  Ikey is 19-and-a-half months old.  NO, SERIOUSLY.  Where does the time go?!  He loves (read: LOOOOOVES) to go anywhere and everywhere with John, and would spend every waking moment outside if he could!  He eats more than I do and he has quite the vocabulary!  Shoes, juice, cow, moo, Pip (our dog), good girl, ear, bath, thank you, excuse you (and he uses this one perfectly, thanks), and a handful of words that are just ALMOST actual words!  He could not be more fun!  I started arm knitting back in the winter and then started knitting and this weekend I finally figured out crocheting!  I'm a TOTAL beginner, but I enjoy it!  I can't wait to get better and be able to share things with people!  Right now, I tend to get things too tight, but I'll relax soon enough!  Well, time to get to work!  I'll be thinking about posts and try to be more consistent!  I hope everybody has been well!  :*

No comments:

Post a Comment