Friday, July 3, 2015

IT'S HERE!!! **updated w/ photos!**

...and it's time to tell you what "it" is!!! Okay, but first, an Ikey update: he's all better! Yayyy! Everybody do a happy dance!
 **ahem** Okay, drum roll, please! So my big idea is to open an etsy shop and sell t-shirts that not only fit like your favorite shirt ever, but are super cute and mean a whole lot to me! Etsy.com/shop/hayikeysmom is coming soon!!!
I did a dry run today and made a few shirts, and I'm loving it! I have my work cut out for me, but it's a lot of fun! I'll post some pics tomorrow, but I couldn't wait to tell you guys about this new adventure! The passion behind hayikeysmom is inspired by the way of life we have here at Ike Land & Cattle, and sharing it with you! I aim to start simple with a few basic designs and let it grow!
Okay, gotta go get these steaks marinated and get ready to grill! Hope y'all get to see some fireworks! Be safe, and Happy Independence Day!!!
-E

No comments:

Post a Comment